Reef Octopus CR 200

FLReefer101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2020
Messages
106
Reaction score
116
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a new reef octopus cr200 and need to hook up another ph probe to my apex fusion. I only have one port which has my ph probe for my aquarium but need to add one for my calcium reactor. Can any one point me in the right direction. I already have a new ph probe so what else will I need?
 
So I need a pm1 module, answered my own question.
 
This thing is a beast!
 

Attachments

  • 0C3CB5A8-17BF-469F-805E-17DC28ED95E9.jpeg
    0C3CB5A8-17BF-469F-805E-17DC28ED95E9.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 76
Which model of Apex do you own? The full Apex (2016) has an ORP port which can be used with a 2nd pH probe instead of the ORP probe. Otherwise, as you mentioned, you'd need the PM1 module.

See my Apex Hardware Overview article for all the available modules:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/apex-hardware-overview.775/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new