• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Diablo XS 225

  • Thread starter Thread starter mr_bigl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mr_bigl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
198
Reaction score
5
Location
sylmar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my RO Diablo XS 225. I purchased it new from Vivid in August 2012. It has worked excellent on my 130 DT with 40G sump. Pump has 13 months of warranty remaining. I modified the base area slightly but it does not affect performance negatively. The mod was a drimmel line in the acrylic so bubbles did not form an air pocket under the base (The cut does not go into the base plate compartment Approx an inch long) Just saves you from having to bump it every few days.). See pic. I am selling because i went larger for my tank upgrade in advance. Pump has no start up issues what so ever. Paid $429+tax . asking $300 if picked up. $360 shipped. I will include the original receipt with purchase. Reasonable offers accepted.

Skimmer specs:


Full Cone body
Sump Saver Model
Small Footprint: 9.8″ x 9″
Body Diameter: 8″
Height: 24″
Powered by: Italian Sicce PSK 1000 pinwheel pump
Rated for tanks up to: 180-200 gallons
Acceptable sump depth of 8.5-10.5″
 
utynyny3.jpg


dyjajevu.jpg



agubypyb.jpg


A couple days of skimming
Sent from Da Bolt!
 
Price Drop. $260 picked up $330 Shipped (includes pay pal fees and insurance)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new