Reef Octopus Elite 220INT Skimmer

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
4,166
Reaction score
3,650
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Footprint: 16.5" x 12.2"
Height: 24.8"
Controllable Pump: Reef Octopus 36V VarioS-6S

Reef Octopus rates it for 300 gallons in heavy bio load. Skimmer has under 6 months of use, I have the receipt, so you still have 6 moths warranty on rotor and body, 1.5 years on motor. Fully taken apart and cleaned as you can see in the pictures. I also have the original box and manual. This is the best skimmer I've ever owned, next to Royal Exclusiv. Asking $600.

IMG_8806.png IMG_8807.png IMG_8808.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new