Reef Octopus Heater/Temp Controller

GatorScott

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2015
Messages
775
Reaction score
1,011
Location
Central FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not much discussion on Google about the RO Heater/controller. Everyone says go with Eheim Jager. I'm not going to have an Apex for awhile so the RO seems appealing with the temp probe, controller, heater all built in. Anyone using it? (Its a titanium heater, not glass)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new