Reef Octopus Neck Cleaner 200

Latinreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
257
Reaction score
60
Location
Austin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fits the Following Reef Octopus Skimmer Models:
SRO3000int/ext, XP2000sss/ext, NWB/DNWB200, XS200, EXT200, DCS-2000int/ext, POV DC2

I no longer use this neck cleaner because I use a different skimmer. This neck cleaner is nice to use because it keeps he neck of the skimmer clean for continues efficient skimming. I used this on a timer to turn on twice a day. $100.00 shipped

Image 2014-08-18T 21_52_30_700 PM.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new