• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Regal 250 DC INT for Trade

Urbanknight

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
460
Reaction score
267
Location
Atlanta, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mrc mr-2 skimmer it is rated for 400 but u can add another beckett different pump and pretty much upgrade it to what every u want... it sits 26.5 inches rn but it can be installed externally comes with a remote collection cup that shuts off the skim and a mag 18 pump..

1458669325435.jpg
 
Thanks for the offer. My new skimmer must fit in the stand. External operation is not an option. At 26.5 inches, she won't work for me.
 
Thanks for the offer. My new skimmer must fit in the stand. External operation is not an option. At 26.5 inches, she won't work for me.
That may be tricky for a 400+g tank
 
You're right about that. I may have to rethink my build in another location with an external skimmer.
 
I have a Radion G2 pro I can trade for the skimmer.
 
I have 2 mp-40w and a extra nib wetside i could trade for the skimmer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new