Reef Octopus SR06000

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is an amazing skimmer! I am a fan of Reef Octopus skimmers and have about six running now and a few more in storage. Although I do not have an SRO-6000, I have watched that model for years and have seen it in action. As I'm sure that you know it is rated for tanks from 500-600 gallons so although it may work on a 120g tank it isn't the best fit. Good luck with whatever you choose!

Birdman Broham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
That is an amazing skimmer! I am a fan of Reef Octopus skimmers and have about six running now and a few more in storage. Although I do not have an SRO-6000, I have watched that model for years and have seen it in action. As I'm sure that you know it is rated for tanks from 500-600 gallons so although it may work on a 120g tank it isn't the best fit. Good luck with whatever you choose!
You should sell me one. I need a good skimmer

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You should sell me one. I need a good skimmer
Lol. My wife thinks that I collect Reef Octopus skimmers the way some people collect stamps (I don't know why she thinks that :oops: ). I am partial to the AC-powered skimmers, especially the older or more unique models. They are bulletproof and just keep going. Seriously, keep your eyes open and you can occasionally find them for 50% of retail.

Back