• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Odyssey A+++ W/Pics

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reloadeddevil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from Ian at Reef Odyssey on Wednesday. First of all to my surprise my order was not only shipped the same day, but shipping method and communication wasnt left to chance to either. Pictures are worth thousands word well I will let them flow. Thanks Ian will def order again.

f29f5662.jpg

aba39157.jpg

eefe143f.jpg

69074264.jpg

0d95898d.jpg

b9ba43d0.jpg

OP
OP
Reloadeddevil

Reloadeddevil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice pic Raheel! They look super happy in your tank :)

Thanks buddy for awesome corals. I had been looking for elegance corals for whole month and couldnt find one this healthy anywhere so i just jumped on em when I saw how healthy these guys were, definitley WYSWYG.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 33 26.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back