Reef paintings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Acro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just wanted to share my latest painting, it's of a male genicanthus watanabei. I'm going to be doing a series of genicanthus paintings and then I'll probably move on to singles of supermale wrasses or maybe harems ?


The flexing arms are due to this being a snapchat of the painting I took after I finished it up.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1467669850.473783.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new