Reef Pets A+

  • Thread starter Thread starter kindler19
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kindler19

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ohio
Won 11 items in the last auction and got them today. I have nothing but great things to say!! The packing, communication, and most important the corals were all outstanding! Big thanks to Reef Pets for some fantastic new sticks!

Scott
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new