Reef Pets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Djannel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Djannel

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
17
Location
California
Just got a coral in today. Looking good with exceptional packing. Communication was excellent as well.

Overall, very happy with the purchase. I can't wait to get home and put this guy under the lights to see its true colors.

Thanks Gary !!!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368060199.494049.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Great to hear that you like it and thanks for the photo. Post a photo once it starts growing out. It should encrust to the plug in no time
 
Do you have it under medium or low lighting?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I have the colony and frags under medium light and medium flow.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new