Reef Photography How-To Videos!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,654
Reaction score
67,848
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was looking for some solid reef photography tips and found these helpful videos by @Tidal Gardens!







What photography videos have you found helpful?
 
I also found these videos good.
I went a step further and upgraded to a good dslr camera. I just got myself a Canon 250d with a 50mm macro lens, just to take pictures of my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new