Reef-Pi Build + Video Step-by-Step

Bzar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been working on a simple as possble (to me) Reef-Pi build for my upcoming 140 Reef tank. I've enjoyed all the instructions and help so I thought I'd give back and video step-by-step my build so far. There will be more video's to come, but if anyone is starting a new build these may help. So far there's instructions for the Raspberry-Pi setup, Temperature, Float Switches, and Relay Controlled Power Supplies. Soon I'll be adding LED's on the cheap, backup and fail safe'ing, and some stepper motor controlled stuff.

Mikeneedsahobby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been working on a simple as possble (to me) Reef-Pi build for my upcoming 140 Reef tank. I've enjoyed all the instructions and help so I thought I'd give back and video step-by-step my build so far. There will be more video's to come, but if anyone is starting a new build these may help. So far there's instructions for the Raspberry-Pi setup, Temperature, Float Switches, and Relay Controlled Power Supplies. Soon I'll be adding LED's on the cheap, backup and fail safe'ing, and some stepper motor controlled stuff.

Wow! Thank you!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Triple post...

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Triple post...

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is super duper awesome :) . Thank you so much for sharing this . Let us know if we could be of any help

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back