Reef PI control lighting

profc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you got it going, how old is your controller?
2 years now and doing well. Grew out zoas from 6 heads to over 200 in my 13gal. Jaebo SW2 wavepump with 0-10v control. Nicrew 20watt 2 channel, ATO, automatic feeder all work well. My only issue is my pH circuit stopped working. I got the external pH circuit and it too stopped working after a power cycle one day. I figured it might have something to do with how the lights are wired but not sure.

My 2nd robotank controller should arrive today, am slowly planning out a 90ish gal tank.

robsworld78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 years now and doing well. Grew out zoas from 6 heads to over 200 in my 13gal. Jaebo SW2 wavepump with 0-10v control. Nicrew 20watt 2 channel, ATO, automatic feeder all work well. My only issue is my pH circuit stopped working. I got the external pH circuit and it too stopped working after a power cycle one day. I figured it might have something to do with how the lights are wired but not sure.

My 2nd robotank controller should arrive today, am slowly planning out a 90ish gal tank.
I had a feeling you had an older version. I wasn't doing enough filtering for the analog signal which is why the light flickered, thankfully raising the PWM frequency helped smooth it out. This is no longer an issue on the latest controller.

Sorry about the pH circuits, I was having that problem back then but I'm happy to say it's been resolved. I can send you another circuit no problem. Send me a PM so I know who you are.

And after all that you still ordered another controller, thanks for that, I really appreciate it! Hope you enjoy it.

Back