Reef Pro's Fuzzy Plum RAINBOW Millie SUPER DEAL! $49.99!!!! REGULARLY $149.99

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Pro's Fuzzy Plum RAINBOW Millie SUPER DEAL! $49.99!!!
WITH COUPON CODE: HOLIDAY2020
REEFPROSTORE.COM
FP 1.jpg
FP 2.jpg
FP 3.jpg
FP 4.jpg
FP 5.jpg
FP 6.jpg
FP 7.jpg
FP 8.jpg
FP 9.jpg
FP 10.jpg
83370330_2961183750578603_7373292862395383808_o.jpg

JasonC.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone buy any of your corals photographed exclusively under these obscuring blue lights?
Finally somebody else pointed out the ridiculous filtering of their photos. I have been saying the same thing every time I see their sales post. I would never buy a coral that has a pic like that, because we all know that there is NO WAY the coral actually looks like that. I recently posted something similar to what you did, and they deleted my post. I asked them to prove me wrong about questioning their pics, needless to say that didnt happen.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally somebody else pointed out the ridiculous filtering of their photos. I have been saying the same thing every time I see their sales post. I would never buy a coral that has a pic like that, because we all know that there is NO WAY the coral actually looks like that. I recently posted something similar to what you did, and they deleted my post. I asked them to prove me wrong about questioning their pics, needless to say that didnt happen.
Does anyone buy any of your corals photographed exclusively under these obscuring blue lights?
If you don’t like the photos simply don’t purchase the corals and move on. Many, many hobbyist appreciate our pictures and you can see from our reviews that the pictures do resemble the coloration of the corals. Most venders take there photos under actinic or mostly actinic lighting. All of our photos are actually taken under the aquatic life expert series led under the 20k setting. Thank you for your input.

badams.one

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in no way responding to start a debate or argue your points, rather to share my experience in doing business with this company. I have purchased corals from @Reef Pro and was happy with the pieces I ordered as well as their customer service. While I agree, the blue lights are a little much, they are a fair representation of the coral you'll get. Also, you see how grown out those corals are on the frag plug? What vendor/supplier do you see selling frags grown out like that? None! This alone is why you should consider buying from them. Reef Pro is a great vendor offering great corals at good prices. Catch them on sale and you'll be more than happy. Attached is a picture of the Cherry Bomb I recently grabbed from them. Cheers!

Attachments

• PXL_20201211_011605246.jpg
    PXL_20201211_011605246.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in no way responding to start a debate or argue your points, rather to share my experience in doing business with this company. I have purchased corals from @Reef Pro and was happy with the pieces I ordered as well as their customer service. While I agree, the blue lights are a little much, they are a fair representation of the coral you'll get. Also, you see how grown out those corals are on the frag plug? What vendor/supplier do you see selling frags grown out like that? None! This alone is why you should consider buying from them. Reef Pro is a great vendor offering great corals at good prices. Catch them on sale and you'll be more than happy. Attached is a picture of the Cherry Bomb I recently grabbed from them. Cheers!
appreciate the kind words! We take a lot of pride in supply very healthy, pest free specimens to our customers. As you can see our pictures don't lie. All the corals are very chunky, great encrustment, polyp extension and color.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back