Reef radiance DM-132e leds

mochaclown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone has these lights can u tell me anything good about them or what are there flaws. Can u post a pic of them on your tank if you have this light and what size your tank is.
 
I have a friend who has these and he loves em ... ill see if he can send me a picture so i can share it. I personally used the lumentek pro series from reef radiance, everything is good about mine...and i cant think of anything bad about em even if i tried
 
8umumeba.jpg

Here they are on my 105 gallon. I love them. Nothing wrong with them at all.
 
I ordered one to test on my 29gal tank . cant bet the price and RR is based in the USA so if there`s a problem you don't have to ship it to China !
 
those lights are awesome. i had them on my 93g as temp lights and everything grew under them!!!!!! rick is the man. call him to go over specifics on what your intensions are...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new