Reef Radiance LED Fixture Group Buy

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers in Montgomery,

NARC is starting a group buy for Reef Radiance LED fixtures (includes Jabao powerheads and Seneye PAR meter/monitor). These LED fixtures are amazing and very reasonably priced. I've heard quite a few good things about them here in R2R and other places as well. Reef Radiance gave me a permission to extend it to other clubs in Alabama. So I am inviting you guys to our group-buy. They have special pricing for us for the next 5 day period starting today, and they ship directly to each participant, which I am sure is important to you guys down there.

Here's the detail:
------------------------------
Hi y'all,

After seeing Dave3112's Reef Radiance LED fixture (many thanks to Dave for showing your light to me) and reading TrishW's comments on her purchase, I decided to buy their DM-132e LED unit for my 29 gallon.

After a few email exchanges with Rick at Reef Radiance regarding my purchase, he offered a great group-buy opportunity for our club :)

There is no minimum buy requirement. They ship directly to each member – and most importantly – they have pretty amazing pricing on their LED equipment. I understand that these prices are just for our club buys for 5 day period starting today.

A quick calculation on my system (considering MH lamp replacement and energy use), I realized that an LED fixture at that price pays for itself within three years!

So, take a look at these LED lights and prices. They included JEBAO WP60 powerheads and Seneye Reef Monitor that can measure PAR in the group-buy as well. Here's the link for our own club group-buys. Remember the group-buy ends in 5 days at the end of this Saturday.

http://reefradiance.com/forum-sale.html

Those of you who lives in Alabama (BARF, Montgomery Reef Club, etc.) can participate in our group-buys, too.

Last edited:

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very Cool.. I have mine on order right now. Maybe I can get into this as I see Rick is offering a free FUGE light. I could use one of those...

OP
OP
Tomoko Schum

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi y'all,

I hope that you did not miss this group buy opportunity. If you did and still like to get in on the deal, let me know ASAP. Rick at Reef Radiance is willing to extend the sale just for a little while to give you the opportunity.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.3%
Back