Reef Radiance Lumentek Pro 120 LED

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
1,060
Reaction score
92
Location
Clarksville TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0C9FE772-2513-411C-9312-5822DDCB2CD9.jpeg
84E295CB-D29E-4A93-86C2-1AFB98B05837.jpeg
I have (2) used Lumentek Pro 120 LED. 1 has a remote the other does not.

$120 Shipped w/remote
$110 Shipped wo/remote
 
23AF411F-E2E9-4BBC-9C4D-A48EE9ED7ADA.jpeg
4CAA642D-4622-4A39-9E20-5DDF15FF8612.jpeg
E4B55167-F182-4E90-8DAF-D074D6DF4FC2.jpeg
4F686CC1-B6C5-44B0-8271-07303BF70975.jpeg
200 shipped for both lights. These have built in controllers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new