Reef Raft Acro-mania Livesale April 4th 2015

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

gdemos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of mine are signature pieces

Nice good luck with them! I went for more of the blue light specials and missed a few of the top shelf pieces in the process. Well the more high end that get out there in our tanks the better!!

acolotto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm i replied on tuesday and have not heard anything back and asked for package to be shipped today and received tomorrow...looks like i will not be getting my shipment on the day i planned for unless they dont confirm anything and just ship

and no signature pieces for me but still did get some nice pieces, was able to get a yellow mamba frag

Last edited:

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm i replied on tuesday and have not heard anything back and asked for package to be shipped today and received tomorrow...looks like i will not be getting my shipment on the day i planned for unless they dont confirm anything and just ship

Well if you requested for Friday delivery it may be on its way for Friday you may get the shipping info later on today

acolotto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if you requested for Friday delivery it may be on its way for Friday you may get the shipping info later on today
I hope so just do not like not receiving a confirmation that they are going to ship, but either way im am excited to get the pieces as they are gonna be my first RR pieces...i need the week to fig out placement of the RR frags so i can see how much room i have for frags from MAX, as ill be there next weekend lol

acolotto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea im there lol been in hobby for awhile but only recently got into sticks and everyday it seems as my stick list gets longer and longer lol im def gonna have to save some $$ for the next live sale so i can get some signatures because the ones they had during the live sale were amazing....as well as some lighting fast internet so i can hopefully get the wolverine next time haha that sucker went so quick

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it did go pretty quickly. I wanted the angry bird but would of took me over budget so next time for the bird

D maul

Well know lightsabre
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

:tongue:

CarolinaReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On Tuesday I had also requested a ship date of today with a delivery of tomorrow. I haven't heard a peep from them. I have to make arrangements to have someone home as I have to unfortunately work for a living. Communication is lacking here.

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
Everyone's shipping dates requested have been confirmed sorry if you haven't received a confirmation email from us please pm me if you haven't received
your confirmation date

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hot Rod...........

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blizzard.............

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.7%
Back