Reef Raft Canada Ultimate Orange Passion

cFloor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping this for some new pics! Just got one yesterday from coral farmers market :)
Nice! I just grabbed one yesterday from there as well. I have it in QT at the moment and it definitely doesn't look like much right now, but I'm excited about this one.

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! I just grabbed one yesterday from there as well. I have it in QT at the moment and it definitely doesn't look like much right now, but I'm excited about this one.
I got mine from Coralicious. It was the first thing that caught my eye there. Blue base with red polyps. Ill try to get a photo soon. Where did you get yours?

cFloor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine from Coralicious. It was the first thing that caught my eye there. Blue base with red polyps. Ill try to get a photo soon. Where did you get yours?
I think thats who I bought mine from as well. I can't actually remember where all my frags came from. I definitely went over budget. haha

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here it is. Hoping others add to this thread.

OGSKPsv.jpg

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing Randy. I wonder why there are barely any photos of this piece anywhere online?

Are these the normal colors for it? Does it get more orange like the regular one?

LARedstickreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing Randy. I wonder why there are barely any photos of this piece anywhere online?

Are these the normal colors for it? Does it get more orange like the regular one?

My polyps are pretty orange. The skin is a mix of green and blue.

happyreefer101

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great piece and photo skill Randy. I also pick up a one from the coral farmers market. What are your water parameters like? cause the PE on mine is not nearly as good as your. What camera are you using to take that picture? Thanks

LARedstickreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so the base in our photos is pretty accurate to what you have? I like the red but orange would be cool as well. Guess its going to depend on our lighting. What do you have yours under?

Mines under a lot of blue LEDs (hydra26hds). The polyps are fluorescent orange. PAR is between 300-350.

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great piece and photo skill Randy. I also pick up a one from the coral farmers market. What are your water parameters like? cause the PE on mine is not nearly as good as your. What camera are you using to take that picture? Thanks
get yours from coralicious? it had crazy polyp extension in his tank and does in my tank as well. Mine looks almost exactly like Randy's. It would be cool if everyone that got one this weekend kept updating this thread with pics and our lighting setups.

How much did you pay? I paid $80.

happyreefer101

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine from Coralicious too but paid lots more than $80 . Haven’t been to one of these for years and got excited seeing so many nice pieces. My bad.

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thanks! Definitely think the polyps are supposed to get brighter orange. I’m keeping mine under Radion Pros G4 under 18,500k spectrum. Getting around 300-350 Par.

Thanks! I used a Canon 7D with an EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro lens. White balance was adjusted using Lightroom.

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked one up from Coralicious as well. I'm miffed because i scuffed the top of the frag myself and gave it a little abrasion. Otherwise, nice healthy frag.

FragTank_Day_00200_20190915_5781.jpg

How is everyone's frags doing? I decided to "micro-frag" my piece into three to see if it would grow any faster.

Oct 4 - Here it is right after I chopped it up.
FragTank_Day_00219_20191004_6030.jpg

Nov 8 (35 days later) - Looks like a couple of the encrustation from two of the pieces are about to merge
FragTank_Day_00254_20191108_6786.jpg

Last edited:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.1%
Back