Reef Raft March Acro Madness Livesale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"All purchases made during this sale are final. No exchanges or refunds will be allowed."
"We hope that there will be no duplicate purchases but in a small instant that it does, We will honor whomever payed first..."
So what happens if your not first? I only ask because the last live sale I participated in (not from this vendor) it became an issue and then it was they will send out a frag of their choice.
You mean to say both people paid for the same thing exactly same time.....Wow thats a bit of coincidence:eek:. But if the frag look like this one I dont mind getting a frag of the vendor choice...
upload_2016-3-11_12-34-42.png

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You mean to say both people paid for the same thing exactly same time.....Wow thats a bit of coincidence:eek:. But if the frag look like this one I dont mind getting a frag of the vendor choice...
upload_2016-3-11_12-34-42.png
And if your ok with that that's fine but others may not be. I'm not trying to bash the live sale thing they are a ton of fun and I enjoy being involved. I'm just trying to get clarification before I make purchases.

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And if your ok with that that's fine but others may not be. I'm not trying to bash the live sale thing they are a ton of fun and I enjoy being involved. I'm just trying to get clarification before I make purchases.
Sure, I know everyones choices are not same but thats fine. I was just wondering how the system allows two purchases at a same time as logically they have to go through the process exactly same time and keeping in mind how computers work it feels amazing and highly improbable. But good to know it.....u won that tie last time or not and personally I think both should get a frag of the same thing....:)

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure, I know everyones choices are not same but thats fine. I was just wondering how the system allows two purchases at a same time as logically they have to go through the process exactly same time and keeping in mind how computers work it feels amazing and highly improbable. But good to know it.....u won that tie last time or not and personally I think both should get a frag of the same thing....:)
I did get what I purchased I only bought 2 items but I know others that got replacement frags of something else. As I mentioned it's easier to find out now what the protocol is for this before hand. Once you've paid it's hard to argue so just for my piece of mind I would like to know what would happen if this happens here.

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did get what I purchased I only bought 2 items but I know others that got replacement frags of something else. As I mentioned it's easier to find out now what the protocol is for this before hand. Once you've paid it's hard to argue so just for my piece of mind I would like to know what would happen if this happens here.
Wow thats not good......may be you can tag reef raft so that your question get more attention and a clear answer.

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The chance that this happen is slim but possible.
If this happen the first who paid for the coral will get it, the person who was in second will receive a PM if we can send out the same coral but a different frag if available.
In the event if that same coral we posted was the only frag we credit you the money back after the sale.
We get a lot of emails and PM's and we can't answer that during the sale.
Most if not all questions will be answered in this thread.
We focus on the best for our clients during the sale as a livesale is a LOT of work.
I hope by this you all understand and I'm sure there are long time customers of us that can back this up.

Only 24+ hours left get your shipping module today!

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The chance that this happen is slim but possible.
If this happen the first who paid for the coral will get it, the person who was in second will receive a PM if we can send out the same coral but a different frag if available.
In the event if that same coral we posted was the only frag we credit you the money back after the sale.
We get a lot of emails and PM's and we can't answer that during the sale.
Most if not all questions will be answered in this thread.
We focus on the best for our clients during the sale as a livesale is a LOT of work.
I hope by this you all understand and I'm sure there are long time customers of us that can back this up.

Only 24+ hours left get your shipping module today!
Thank you for clarifying this I will be purchasing the shipping today now that this issue was addressed thanks again!

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you buy your shipping module today you have to post it here in this thread you did so.
Reason is we going to give one away at the end of the day and post the winner up tomorrow morning.
All you need to do post "I just bought my Shipping Module"
There can't be any cheating as we will check our account who did so :p
Ready............ Set............. GO...............

Last edited:

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When you buy your shipping module today you have to post it here in this thread you did so.
Reason is we going to give one away at the end of the day and post the winner up tomorrow morning.
All you need to do post "I just bought my Shipping Module"
There can't be any cheating as we will check our account who did so :p
Ready............ Set............. GO...............
Is this offer valid for people like us who bought it earlier or just for today only .....or the early buyers get the $25 COUPON ONLY

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought my shipping module.....

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this offer valid for people like us who bought it earlier or just for today only .....or the early buyers get the $25 COUPON ONLY

It's for the today buyers only.
Note: there will be only one winner as the rest will just get the coupon.
The winner won't get a coupon as his shipping will be free.

More prices will come around.
The member who get the 500th post in this thread will win a zoa pack of Tony's choice, you need to have purchased a shipping module before the livesale started.
We will have also a Easter egg hunt :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back