Reef raft signature acro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, here are pics of my frags. Sorry they aren't too good and about the scratches on the tank. They're currently in my shallow reef system which I use as my QT. I run only T5's in that tank and they're heavily actinic which makes my camera go crazy. I'm too much of a camera noob to figure out how to fix the issue. Also, being local to RR, I was able to personally pick out my frags. Although his frag cuts we nice sized, I paid a premium and had to make my sons work as slaves for Tony to get larger frag pieces. OK, disclosures are done.

Diablo
Diablo-31_zps384167aa.jpg

Wolverine
Wolverine-2_zps7ba14d3f.jpg

Yellow Passion
Yellow-Passion-2_zpsf2d4754d.jpg

Wayne's Acro
Wayne-Acro-2_zpsa6a30ef6.jpg

Yes, Tony named that acro after me after I kiddingly told him he should name it Wayne's Passion but he said it was too gay...I'll updated pics of them when I put them in my main display tank in about a month. I'm running 3 x 400W 20k's there.

DUDE nice pickups!! The wolverine is so sick.
I totally want that wayne acro too.

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got our stuff in on Thursday and all I can say is WOW! Tony hooked it up and the colors were spot on for sure. The Diablo and wolverine are my favs for sure, but its hard to choose a favorite out of the 11 sick acros we got in. Now if I could only find a way to make these things eat my fauna marine pellets like my chalices :p

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got me the wolverine, yellow passion and poison ivy! the colors are legit. wish I could have gotten the red diablo before it sold out but Tony is too stingy on cutting another frag. LOL j/k

250g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the red stag is acccurate, riddiclous but true. I signed up to this site just to see the pic, 250G from RC. Have never seen an SPS like it.

so anybody have pics of the actual frags? Does reef raft have pics of the actual colonies residing in the states rather than the pics from Canada?

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My RR frag pack arrived today. Tony exceeded my expectations (emphasis added)!!!! :thumb: I added a few gems not listed on this thread as well...my favorites include the Wolverine, Red Diablo, and Yellow Passion, among many others (ie, like the Magic Wand and Gold Stick, etc.)

Last edited:

teleferio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I was wondering if I can be added to the waiting list for the following corals?:

1.) RR Red Diablo
2.) RR Avenger
3.) RR Wayne's Acro
4.) RR Yellow Passion
5.) RR Wolverine
6.) RR Pink Floyd
7.) RR Peacock

I would like to order these as a frag pack as soon as the become available.

Thanks
Derek

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%

Back