Reef Raft USA 12hr Livesale JUN 28th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendors are just gonna have to adapt to it cause they never take signatures anymore. Even when they knock, the guys pulling away in his truck by the time I get to my door.

newlyreefd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second the helping out!

I spoke with Tony on friday about my DOA and 1 item missing. He was very upfront that it would be handled. The fault mainly lied with UPS leaving the package on the side door of my house and did not get a signature. I had a sign on my front door saying we are home knock loud. Postal guy must not have even read and just went to side of my house. I waited all day nothing checked my tracking only to find the box sitting on my side porch for 3 hours in 98 degree weather.

Most my order was toast. My acan fared well but strangely most all zoas were melting or DOA. I sent a list of what was DOA and he said the items would ship out today. Waiting on tracking but from the service I have got so far I will be back. Thanks Again Tony and staff for the wonderful sale. Cant wait to get my replacements.

Thanks

I hate to correct you but, you blame UPS as the shipper when in fact it was FedEx that messed up. The only reason I'm saying something is because I work for UPS and although we do have our flaws. My experience with shipping and receiving shipments, UPS has never let me down. FedEx on the other has constantly let me down.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't had too many issues with either but Fed Ex has always been great, neither company is at my door still when I get there though, haha. Just a cloud of exhaust and the roar of a truck

FLReeferMadness

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newlyreefd. I stand corrected on this shipment it was via FedEx that let me down. Although I will say I have had positive and negative experiences with both when coming to live shipments. UPS left my kessils in the rain on a non covered porch last week when they came from BRS. The water made it into the box and ruined the packaging of my kessil's luckily lights were fine. Sad part was I had a garage overhang 10 feet from door which was a no brainer but they chose to leave the package out in the open. All that said the UPS driver I am accustomed to is so nice he has given me his personal cell incase I have issues. Something Fedex never offered.

Now back to the photos of this awesome coral!! Also my replacement shipment for DOA arrived this morning on my way home now to check it out. Thanks ReefRaft. First rate customer service here!

Last edited:

EuroGti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you got your replacements! I'm still waiting to hear back. Tony said he would take care of my. Hopefully I get my stuff soon too! Can't wait...

toothman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my corals from the sale today and they all came in looking great. Only thing is it would have been nice to know what each coral was since I had 13 sps. Aside from that, extremely happy. Thanks Tony!

Last edited:

Ike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone want to comment on the frag of Prometheus they got? Mine came in totally browned out and lacking any marking on the plug like the other signature pieces had. As it continues to look like a brown turd, I'm starting to get a little concerned I didn't get the right coral...

Ike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send them a pic of what you got. I'm sure they will help you out with the I.d

Got a response from Tony by PM. Thanks Tony! Seems like I have the right coral, just hope it starts to color up a bit soon.

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It'll color up. Give it time. All of my corals came in earlier this week. I am looking forwad to watching them color up and grow into gorgeous colonies.

cubsfan16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just curious if any of the acro pack frags were anything named or if they were just one time offerings? More curious than anything, doesn't matter much to me either way as they were priced lower than what I could have got at a LFS. I did get one green acro with orangish red polyps which was one of the more unique frags I received.

Javsku

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my replacement acros today from the ones that died during the first shipment. They arrived safe and sound and fully encrusted on their plugs. Tony and his staff have been awesome during the process. I have experienced great customer service every time I buy from them, and I will continue to buy from them for that reason. My orange passion is growing a nice base as well as the other acros I received.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back