Reef Raft USA "1st Live Sale" Freebie Contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The deadline to buy it and get the $25 gift card is in 3 hours and it has been down all day. Are they going to open it before the deadline or is this a way of cutting off how many they presell? Can't have a promotion going on then take down the ability to take advantage of it.
I'm pretty sure they won't do that... If you were them I'm pretty sure you'd try your best to get things running smoothly and compensate for that promotion. Take a chill pill. The corals aren't going anywhere.

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they don't get the system working right there won't be a sale at all.

I understand that but a note on the site that checkout is down would have been helpful. I would be surprised if they wrote their own shopping cart module so I doubt they are coding a fix into that. Chances are they are preloading items and testing checkout. I work in software development and fully understand maddening last minute bugs but you need to keep your consumers informed.

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Raft Postpone

Its regrettable to say that our livesale has to be postpone due to techincal difficulties. We cannot get the shopping cart working properly... As many of you have experience when trying to log in our site and also paying for item. We have been trying to fix the problem the last dew day and still haven't gotten it fix, either way fixing the site or creating a new one. We promise to get this problem fix by next week and hope that everyone can join us then..... And anyone who would like to get a refund back for the shipping module please PM us. We want this to be a great first experience and will get it all right by next week.....we are very sorry for inconveince

Bones

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man this sucks requested work off tomorrow so I could be up all nite. I almost just shed a tear.

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Raft Postpone

Its regrettable to say that our livesale has to be postpone due to techincal difficulties. We cannot get the shopping cart working properly... As many of you have experience when trying to log in our site and also paying for item. We have been trying to fix the problem the last dew day and still haven't gotten it fix, either way fixing the site or creating a new one. We promise to get this problem fix by next week and hope that everyone can join us then..... And anyone who would like to get a refund back for the shipping module please PM us. We want this to be a great first experience and will get it all right by next week.....we are very sorry for inconveince
I'm sure you will

scsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Registered

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

rcunning8

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats up with the shipping module any update on when the site will be up and running again?! Ryan want coral, Ryan want coral baddddddd:drama:

CoralLover49

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
İ really would like to know whats going on also.
İ wish we could get updates about the sale...

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

chgoblknazn

Popcorn Popper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spent too much money this past weekend with the Jason Fox live sale and my recent visit to Battle Corals. I won't be able to take part in the RR Live Sale now. :pout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 136 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back