Reef Raft USA LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Reef Raft Concierge

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be putting up some teasers starting this weekend. We've got several shipments coming in as well so there will be some wicked surprises!! Stay tuned everyone!

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never done this before, so you post a coral with a link, we click link and the first to buy wins it? If we win multiple corals its still same shipping?

OP
OP
Reef Raft Concierge

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never done this before, so you post a coral with a link, we click link and the first to buy wins it? If we win multiple corals its still same shipping?
We will post new corals on our site at 5-10 mins intervals and when we do, we will announce so on a thread. Since we'll have so many corals, it is faster this way than posting a picture and link. There will be random $1 and $5 corals throughout the sale so you have to be quick! I believe you'll enjoy the sale and the corals even more!

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so basically we can just have the thread open and your website and when you post a new coral we all jump on it? Is it the first one who puts it in their cart, or first with payment through? Are corals WYSIWYG?

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will post new corals on our site at 5-10 mins intervals and when we do, we will announce so on a thread. Since we'll have so many corals, it is faster this way than posting a picture and link. There will be random $1 and $5 corals throughout the sale so you have to be quick! I believe you'll enjoy the sale and the corals even more!

What is your process for gift codes? Do we enter it every time we want to use it, or do we enter it once and have it saved to our account?

I'm moving and am not sure of the address, so I can't create my account yet to find out.

Last edited:

jduck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your process for gift codes? Do we enter it every time we want to use it, or do we enter it once and have it saved to our account?

I'm moving and am not sure of the address, so I can't create my account yet to find out.

Enter the coupon code once when you checkout.

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Except that I'll be checking out multiple times...so I just enter it under 'payment' each time I check out?

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, just trying to iron out details beforehand so I know what I'm doing (and don't miss something I really like!)

OP
OP
Reef Raft Concierge

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first one that pays for the item gets it. You have to enter coupon code when you would like to use it.

Most things will be WYSIWYG. If it's not WYSIWYG, we will have the frag size indicated in the product description.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 40 20.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back