Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, balloons...Those are super cute, I saw a picture of a dad that did that somewhere.
Prove it!I just got a decorator crab...I have my costume inspiration! I am just going to walk around and attach random crap to myself for the day!! :)
Well I gotta wait til Halloween! If I did that today, I would just get odd looks! Lol it will definitely beat the trashy costumes they seem to think all us women want to wear! :rolleyes: I will at least be warm here in Minnesota!!Prove it!
You just cracked me up!Well I gotta wait til Halloween! If I did that today, I would just get odd looks! Lol it will definitely beat the trashy costumes they seem to think all us women want to wear! :rolleyes: I will at least be warm here in Minnesota!!
How about an anemoneI might make a jellyfish for me.