Reef Safe Butterflyfish- The Pyramid Butterfly

Coralsdaily

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2014
Messages
896
Reaction score
986
Location
Madison WI
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another kind of sad-ish post here in memory of three of the beloved fish I've lost in the apocalypse- The beautiful Hawaiian pyramid butterfly fish, or some might call them the gold/yellow zoster butterfly. From personal experience I know they are reef safe- never touched any of my corals, left clams along, left inverts along. And interestingly, tried to nibble on aiptasia (though did not eat or eradicate them). I miss them dearly and would love to have some in my tank again some day.
See a photo of them in my tank here: http://bluemarineart.com/2015/09/a-reef-safe-butterflyfish/
IMG_8789.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new