Is this wrasse reef safe ? Picture below. Size: 3-3.5”
IMG_2615.JPG

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Safe and always a great fish to add last to your tank they are a little agressive with new fish
Sometimes, but it does depend on the tank size and the attitude of the specific individual - some are quite mild.

MIKE NY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes, but it does depend on the tank size and the attitude of the specific individual - some are quite mild.

X2....I had one which I grew out to about 5-6” and was bullied by fish half its size and when it passed I purchased a small one which after it settled in became just as aggressive as Pseudocheilinus species and had to be removed....

Tanggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one in my tank. So far it's been pretty good at not bothering coral/invertibrates. Once in a while it chases my leopard wrasse around. Beautiful and active fish...

sanchoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had one, cleaned up all hermits then snails. Had to go.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back