• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Savvy tank/ MACNA '18 ticket/Radions Sold, misc items remain

OP
OP
B

billw

Acroholic in Training
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What odes the hotel reservation get you?
Just like any other reservation. It gets you a room reserved for the duration of MACNA. The only reason I've held it since the buyer doesn't want it is that the Westgate is probably sold out.

Actually in thinking about, I shouldn't offer it up until the conference pass sale is conplete. Correcting the above, the reservation is on hold until the transaction for the pass is complete.

OP
OP
B

billw

Acroholic in Training
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MACNA pass is sold. Reservation is now available. I'll hold it a week before I cancel it.

OP
OP
B

billw

Acroholic in Training
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have the Gen3 Radions and the Reeflo pump. The Hotel reservation will be cancelled tomorrow.

OP
OP
B

billw

Acroholic in Training
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Westgate reservation has been cancelled and no longer available. As above the Reeflo pump and the Gen3 Radions are still available. Please contact via PM.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back