Reef season!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dodger745
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dodger745

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
307
Reaction score
25
Location
Madisonville, KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So with winter coming on us, does anyone else find themselves doing mega tank maintenance and playing catch-up from the summer? I just ordered a bunch of filter media and random items to get me through the winter, and have decided to try a jebao rw-15. What have you done now that it's too cold to play outside and have more time to stare at your reef?
 
When you reef on a budget it's always reef season. You buy things when you have the money to do so. I actually make more during the summer working in the restaurant business
 
When you reef on a budget it's always reef season. You buy things when you have the money to do so. I actually make more during the summer working in the restaurant business

I hear ya. I find that my other hobbies of mountain biking and running seem to take over my interest in the warmer months. And I seem more into my tank in the winter
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new