Reef Spotlight -December 2011 - "Sweetride"

Outstanding Tank! I'm very envious of your color, growth and PE.

I would like to incorporate your 2x week coral feeding. Can you provide some additional detail on how much you feed?

Also, how do you have your carbon setup inside of your reactor. I've read that you should have a sponge on top of the carbon to keep it from tumbling. Every time I do this the carbon binds up and moves to the top of the reactor with the sponge.
 
Bump for another Reef Spotlight article that has been edited to restore photos to the article.

Be sure to check out the updates to this awesome reef by @sweetride from after the article! Awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new