Reef Spotlight - January 2012 - "swannyson7"

Very impressive bro.The healthiest mix of corals I have seen in a long time.Your camera skills are nothing to shake a stick at either,no pun intended,lol

I feel for the tanks that have to follow this one on R2R spotlight.They will have there work cut out for them to follow this one.Bravo
 
Thanks guys! I'm giving a little talk about reef photography at my local club meeting this weekend, so I'll probably have some more pics to share in a couple days.
 
Thanks! Just found out that my tank sprang a small leak, but I'm pretty sure its just a bulkhead. If it's one of the seams then it looks like its time for an upgrade!
 
Scott, when I grow up, I want to take pics like you! Seriously, you have a beautiful tank and your corals are gorgeous!
 
Bumping this Reef Spotlight since it has been restored using photos from the owner's build thread.

These pics are crazy! Awesome reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new