Reef Spotlight - November 2011 - "Acrotrdco"

  • Thread starter Thread starter swannyson7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow, that is such a clean setup. I love that fact that LEDs can ramp up and down....much like a dimmer in a bedroom. One day I hope to have a tank that beautiful....one day.
 
Wow the tank looks amazing and bigger than the actual size!

One of my favorites!! Nice work Howard!

Nice tank .

Beautiful and congrats..........................

Great looking tank. I like the variety of corals, colors and how clean it is, everything looks healthy. Congrats on this months' spotlight.

Wow, that is such a clean setup. I love that fact that LEDs can ramp up and down....much like a dimmer in a bedroom. One day I hope to have a tank that beautiful....one day.

Thanks guys! It's been another month already and I'm gonna post another update soon, just need to find time to take photos/videos.
 
Time for some update!

DSC_8404.jpg

DSC_8415.jpg

DSC_8418.jpg

DSC_8421.jpg

DSC_8425.jpg

DSC_8426.jpg

DSC_8427.jpg

DSC_8430.jpg

DSC_8435.jpg

DSC_8443.jpg

DSC_8446.jpg

DSC_8456.jpg

DSC_8458.jpg

DSC_8460.jpg

DSC_8438.jpg
 
Bumping this Reef Spotlight article which has been restored using pics from the member's build thread. This tank is a beauty!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new