Reef Spotlight - October 2011 - "ReefMP"

sb33073

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!! That's only a 75 that's awesome.... I'm looking into doing something similar. I am purchasing a house there is a hallway closet that faces the living area and that would look great there. How much live rock did you get at the beginning?

ReefMP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!! That's only a 75 that's awesome.... I'm looking into doing something similar. I am purchasing a house there is a hallway closet that faces the living area and that would look great there. How much live rock did you get at the beginning?

It's an over grown 75, I can't wait to setup a bigger tank. The first few months after I setup the tank I added rock a few times. I think at one point I had about 100 lbs of rock in it, but as frags started growing out, I had to take out some rock.

What a nice tank! Best i've seen in a while.

Thanks, now I have a hard time balancing my head :)

my2girls

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm diggin your tank! It looks much bigger in the pics. Can't believe it's a 75.

Springfield, nice. Went to school up there.

Congrats!

ReefMP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm diggin your tank! It looks much bigger in the pics. Can't believe it's a 75.

Springfield, nice. Went to school up there.

Congrats!

Thanks. I went to UConn in West Hartford, moved out here almost 8 yrs ago. I still work in Berlin CT.

juujji

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A beautiful tank. Hopefully someday I will have enough experience for one like it.

ReefMP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A beautiful tank. Hopefully someday I will have enough experience for one like it.

Thank you. Based on your comment, it sounds like you're fairly new to the hobby, just read up on it as often as you can, learning from other's mistakes will save you a lot of time, livestock lives and money. The key is patience, ask a lot of questions, add livestock slow and watch them grow out. You'll get there, good luck.

jscal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
new here and checking out the reef spotlight section. wow, nice mix reef. would love to see some updated pics.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back