Reef Spotlight - September 2011 - "Luisgo"

Very cool tank, I like the diversity of fish, corals and colors. keep up the great work.
 
It been some time since my tank was selected as the Reef Spotlight. Here are some new photos one year later. Some of the corals have grown since then!

20121020-20861.jpg


20121020-20853.jpg


20121020-20838.jpg


20121020-20835.jpg


20121020-20834.jpg


20121020-20826.jpg


20121020-20829.jpg


20121020-20823.jpg


20121020-20804.jpg


20121020-20807.jpg


20121020-20813.jpg


20121020-20814.jpg


20121020-20799.jpg


20121020-20775.jpg


20121020-20756.jpg


20121020-20763.jpg
 
Last edited:
WOW it is full and awesome!
 
Luisgo: What a pleasant surprise!! Follow one Reef2Reef links on my facebook page and is your awsome tank!!!
luisgo.JPG


Congratulations!!
I had the opportunity to see this tank LIVE, with my own two eyes... and it is really stunning!

Your beautiful tank inspire all of us to keep reefing... and thanks for sharing all your valuable knowledge with all of us!!!

Thanks again!!:smile:
 
Jeje.. it was also a surprise for me to see this in facebook. As you can see I am all over the place at many different forums. This one is one of my favorites. That way I learn and then be able to share with others that knowledge.

Saludos!!!
 
This is for sure one of my favorite tanks and was inspirational in my venture into having a reef tank. Thanks for the update Luis.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new