Reef Spotlight - September 2012 - "Rossco"

  • Thread starter Thread starter swannyson7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow! Thanks alot everyone! It really feels good to read all the postive comments, it is a pleasure to share it with R2R.
 
Your tank is awsome (insane!) :tongue:

Just a note: It would be nicer if those "Progression Shots" have the date each picture was taken.

Congratulations!!
 
Beautiful and well-deserved! One question: I notice that between Nov 2008 and Sept 2009 in your progression pics you had a dramatic increase in growth. Can you think of anything you did differently during that time or would you just attribute it to the maturation of the tank?
 
Thanks again for all the positive comments!

Got the progression shots dated, thanks for the recommendation.

Regarding the growth from November 08 forward, I was kind of at a loss as to why until I went through my notes and realized that I installed my calcium reactor 11-12-2008. Before that I was dripping Kalk with the topoff.
 
Hey Scott, you have any pics of what your slimmer did when it reached the surface? It was awesome! Kinda flattened out, then started growing down again!
 
Hey Scott, you have any pics of what your slimmer did when it reached the surface? It was awesome! Kinda flattened out, then started growing down again!

Sure do, here you go!

IMG_0193.jpg


IMG_0236a.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new