Reef Stew

cooltowncorals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2017
Messages
372
Reaction score
273
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I had saltwater setups in other states but recently set up a 150 here in AZ. I have bought and used the live "Reef Stew" sold in the LFS in the area and I was wondering how often others I the area add this to their tanks.

Thanks
 
I had no idea this even existed let alone in my home state. :-)
 
Also buy it on th or Friday while it's freshest. They get shipments from bob on Thursday's
 
thanks for the responses I have been adding every other week some in fuge most in DT. Will get on Thursday or Friday from now on thanks for the tip!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new