Reef store in DC??

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigcapct
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bigcapct

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
11
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to DC next weekend. Wondering I there happens to be any good stores there if anyone knows of?
 
I don't know of any within the city limits of DC, but there are some awesome ones outside of it. What are you looking for? Coral, Fish, Clams? All of the above? lol
 
If you happen to go to virginia, the store Marine Scene is pretty amazing. And in my area is Aquarium One which has a lot of corals/frags. If possible go check out the Baltimore Aquarium, it is really great. I hope you enjoy D.C.!!
 
Thanks!! Just a lil get away from town here. 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! LOL
 
Tryn to save some $$ and keep it a lil simpler this time and within driving distance !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new