Reef tank DECO ? Really? Do you?

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
4,233
Reaction score
12,495
Location
ARIZONA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two small plastic clear balls, 30” of ultra thin fishing string and two 6” scuba divers.

I pride myself in a mature tank of SPS coral colonies. That being said, I like my tank to be a bit entertaining and fun.

Two of these figures cost under $10.
Find the divers on the left side cave of the full tank shot.
IMG_7732.jpeg
IMG_7740.jpeg
 
Two small plastic clear balls, 30” of ultra thin fishing string and two 6” scuba divers.

I pride myself in a mature tank of SPS coral colonies. That being said, I like my tank to be a bit entertaining and fun.

Two of these figures cost under $10.
Find the divers on the left side cave of the full tank shot.
IMG_7732.jpeg
IMG_7740.jpeg
They both move with the current. Nice!
 
I was so impressed how real these small figurines looked. After all, a scuba divers is covered in rubber…. That’s what these look like.
I like them! My wife always wanted the treasure chest that opens... I try to change the subject.
I hear ya. Bubbling treasure chests NO! A pineapple under the sea NO! I do have my standards. Lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new