Reef Tank Upgrade

JRH_12345

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2026
Messages
29
Reaction score
16
Location
Wappingers Falls
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might've seen me before, because I've asked for advice, but this time I want to showcase my reef setup :) I am only 13 years old, and I setup everything by myself.

I have Ocellaris Clownfish, a Carpet Anemone, 3 hermit crabs, an emerald crab, duncan coral, 2 turbo snails, and macroalgae.



OrangeTeal_1785716472868.jpg
 
You might've seen me before, because I've asked for advice, but this time I want to showcase my reef setup :) I am only 13 years old, and I setup everything by myself.

I have Ocellaris Clownfish, a Carpet Anemone, 3 hermit crabs, an emerald crab, duncan coral, 2 turbo snails, and macroalgae.



OrangeTeal_1785716472868.jpg
Very nice young man, well done!
 
Looking great and quite impressive! Keep up the great work!
 
Dude, that is very well done, good job!

I had a saltwater tank when I was 13..... It looked nothing like yours 🤪
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new