REEF TOUR 2009!!! Check it out!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,879
Reaction score
122,572
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last edited:
Congrats to all! I was lucky enough to pick up a few things from David Monday, so I was able to see his tank in person.
 
It was a lot of fun for sure!!! Andy and I were both BEAT tired at the end of it for sure.... Schminksbro did a fantastic job on the write ups, I just did the pictures. ;)

Oh, the mystery reefer is a member here on R2R too.... He is a GREAT guy for sure, I can't wait to get back to his tank now that it has had time to grow in some. :D
 
Thanks everyone! It was a great day. Sensory overload! Mike is right. We were both beat tired but it was worth every minute. I would like to thank once again, Dave Knuckles, Jim and Nancy Coakley, Brian Barton, and "The Mystery Reefer" for their hospitality.
 
Last edited:
I enjoyed the tour very much. It is such pleasure to see someone else's tank! I always take away some inspiration and information to help my tank to achieve the beauty I see in fellow reefer's display. Thank you to all for your time and kindness in sharing your amazing reefs!
Debbie
 
wow, very nice guys. Some beautiful tanks. Looks like you guys had a great time.
 
Mike and Andy put a lot of time and effort into this. Turned out better than I ever imagined when they informed me they would be stopping by. Those are two talented guys right there. It was great having them over. Fun time....

Hey Mike, when the dust clears around here we still plan on stopping by. Tort in hand too....
 
I enjoyed that. Thanks very much. Beautiful tanks!
 
Awesome! I haven't seen the other tanks but I have seen Jim's tank a few times in person and the pics do it no justice!

Thanks for taking the pics and taking the time to share them with us all. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new