Reef2Reef 200K Fans Avatar Contest! Win Corals From WWC!

refridgeRAIDER

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is a picture I took of a Mimic octopus named Lazarus from when I interned at PPG aquarium in Pittsburgh. I got to spend a lot of time with him and a GPO named Patrick. Octopi amaze and inspire me and interacting with them both lit a whole new level of passion for not only this hobby but all things Marine related. Glad to be able to be a part of this hobby and humbled to share my experiences with all you good people!

refridgeRAIDER

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is a picture I took of a Mimic octopus named Lazarus from when I interned at PPG aquarium in Pittsburgh. I got to spend a lot of time with him and a GPO named Patrick. Octopi amaze and inspire me and interacting with them both lit a whole new level of passion for not only this hobby but all things Marine related. Glad to be able to be a part of this hobby and humbled to share my experiences with all you good people!

https://worldwidecorals.com/jason-fox-burning-banana-stylocoeniella-60.html

And this beautiful stylo would be a great way to add some yellow pop to the tank!!

Winschuc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is my old Sebae and Clarkii (Rocky). Half of his face was smooshed, looked like someone punched him in the eye. Lost the nem in the ice storms that swept through Eastern GA in 2012/2013 and the clarkia didn't make it long after shipping it to Colorado when I moved in 2014. Wish they had made it!

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my story....my son started with saltwater....I still had fresh only. He joined a local fish club where his screen name was onefishtwofish......I think you see where this is going. He was going to attend a local meeting, and invited me to come. All had on name tags, and my son put his on, and they looked at me and said, I guess you're redfishbluefish. So I actually didn't pick my name/avatar, it was picked for me.

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's got to be the Molotov Chalice
IMG_3139.PNG

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is one of my old cutters from my USCG days. Brings back fond memories and now that I'm out, my reef tank is a way of always having a piece of the ocean in my home...
Thank you for your service!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 101 77.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back