Reef2Reef Member Showcase: MegabiteOG's 180g Reef Round 2!

"In the 47 years of living in Orlando," - somehow this doesn't seem accurate to me. It's either that or you're really much older than you claim. 😂

Congrats on being chosen for the Member Reef Showcase!
Thanks Chris!

Yes, 47 years in Orlando would put me just over 100 years old. For the record, I was in Orlando for 7 years and did reef tanks for 4 or 5 of those years.
 
Congrats! A great member of the community to choose for this.
200.gif
Thanks man.
Congratulations—you have a truly excellent aquarium! And, of course, words fail me—your wife is stunning. I am incredibly envious
Thanks! Not sure how my wife got into the equation here so I assume it's a typo. 🙂
Absolutely stunning tank and an amazing write up for an equally amazing reefer and #Heathen!
Thanks Matt! You along with the ##Heathens here brings the fun level up a notch for sure.
🍻
Is this a graduation from master probator?
Haha! Not if I don't see a t-shirt indicating so. 😜
Thank you. 🤗
paul film GIF
 
Last edited:
Congrats! A great member of the community to choose for this.
200.gif
Thanks man.
Congratulations—you have a truly excellent aquarium! And, of course, words fail me—your wife is stunning. I am incredibly envious
Thanks! Not sure how my wife got into the equation here so I assume it's a typo. 🙂
Absolutely stunning tank and an amazing write up for an equally amazing reefer and #Heathen!
Thanks Matt! You along with the #He#Heathening here brings the fun level up a notch for sure.
🍻
Is this a graduation from master probator?
Haha! Not if I don't see a t-shirt indicating so. 😜
Thank you. 🤗
paul film GIF
200.gif
 
Congrats! Loved reading the write up and seeing the tanks both old and new.
Thanks Steve. The only picture missing was of me and my granddaughter doing our daily check of the tank together.

RLN36 NVR-Reef Cam-20260512_142537_2.JPG
 
Last edited:
Giving this a bump for my bud.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new