etede8ar.jpg
congrats :)

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations Johnny. I was blessed enough to be able to purchase a Tunze osmolator for my system and must say that it is one of my favorite if not my favorite piece of equipment. You will Love it.

jonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, sorry for the multiple posts..I'm excited lol

Congratulations Johnny. I was blessed enough to be able to purchase a Tunze osmolator for my system and must say that it is one of my favorite if not my favorite piece of equipment. You will Love it.

Awesome to hear you were able to get one, and even better to hear that you're loving it! I feel like it will REALLY help with stability of my tank..sometimes I don't get around to scooping every day so there is a bit more fluctuation in my salinity than I would like..SO excited! It's like Christmas round 2! haha

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, sorry for the multiple posts..I'm excited lol

Awesome to hear you were able to get one, and even better to hear that you're loving it! I feel like it will REALLY help with stability of my tank..sometimes I don't get around to scooping every day so there is a bit more fluctuation in my salinity than I would like..SO excited! It's like Christmas round 2! haha

I added one a week ago, works great. Don't know how Ive been reefing without one. You're gonna enjoy it.

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Anything special to know, or is it just a "hook it up and go" kind of thing?

It's pretty easy.. Would be easier if you speak another language besides English because it seems the directions have every language but English in it.

jonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came in today, and I was more than happy..fairly easy to hook up, and the instructions actually came with an english section..along with German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian lol. The pump itself is pretty quiet, and the float sensor buzzer is sufficiently loud, although it could definitely be louder..overall super impressed. The pumps power cord is a sort of quick disconnect so its a sinch to replace the pump if it goes bad. Once again thanks to R2R and Tunze for this awesome prize!

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Full frame

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • All of the above

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back