Reef2Reef TV : Product Review 4 : Acro Power by Julian Sprung

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amino Acid supplementation seems to be the craze right now. All the major brands rolled out their version of their amino acids as well as mixture of other elements.

For this episode, we travel to Miami, Florida to speak to Julian Sprung about his Amino Acid product, Acro Power. From what it is, how it came to be, what was his mind when he formulated this formula and what kind of effects you should expect. We got a chance to pick into his mind and find out what was on his mind and his detailed instructions on how he envisions people using this product.

Also for the first time, Bradley J Syphus's tank, who regularly uses Acropower is featured in video form!

I hope you guys learned as much as I did and hope you enjoyed this episode!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for sharing!

trido

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I firmly believe in Acro Power too. I noticed positive effects within days of using it and have used it consistently for two years. I bought a doing pump specifically for this product. :)

beastium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bottle likely that has been in some extreme temperature for two years or so. Can I just shake it up good and use it?

OP
OP
Afishionado

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More of his in depth product introductions are coming soon.

For faster response time on the questions from Julian himself, visit Ask Julian Sprung thread on Afishionado section of reef2reef.

@rickybrooks05 sound seems to be working for everyone so far. Maybe it's your machine?

I'm glad to hear that everyone has had good experiences with it!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 18 17.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 70 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.8%
Back