Reef_Palace 500 litres POLAND.

Bartolomeo84

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2024
Messages
39
Reaction score
40
Location
Poland, Europe
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, i Have decided to create my thread! To keeps motivated and share with you expierience and knowledge.

I started filling with RODi.
Can I add Bacteria already to start cycling? Or wait for the full tank and salt. ?
Cheers


Dimensions 130x60x70
Sump
2 x Noo-Psyche MK7 ver III
RO 150 Octo regal
Jebao MDP 8500
Crossflow 150
F11DE0D5-9914-476E-B16D-0738CAFE821A.jpeg E50B7783-28BE-4AA0-AFB3-1448F2964266.jpeg FF13E3B3-BD58-4880-8163-8F4AC19601EB.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hi there, i Have decided to create my thread! To keeps motivated and share with you expierience and knowledge.

I started filling with RODi.
Can I add Bacteria already to start cycling? Or wait for the full tank and salt. ?
Cheers


Dimensions 130x60x70
Sump
2 x Noo-Psyche MK7 ver III
RO 150 Octo regal
Jebao MDP 8500
Crossflow 150
F11DE0D5-9914-476E-B16D-0738CAFE821A.jpeg E50B7783-28BE-4AA0-AFB3-1448F2964266.jpeg FF13E3B3-BD58-4880-8163-8F4AC19601EB.jpeg
Tank needs to have salt water in it before adding bacteria; love the aquascape!
 
Hello from the states.
tank and scape looks great.

what's the plan for the tank?

I would wait until you get the salinity temp and even flow going. Bac. is live "stuff" that would give it the best chance to spread.
that seems to be the standard but yet the stuff is shipped in a dark bottle in the mail.

but to give it the best chance to do it thing I would wait it also needs a food source -ammonia too.

PS I like the wall by the tank looks sharp :)
 
Hello from the states.
tank and scape looks great.

what's the plan for the tank?

I would wait until you get the salinity temp and even flow going. Bac. is live "stuff" that would give it the best chance to spread.
that seems to be the standard but yet the stuff is shipped in a dark bottle in the mail.

but to give it the best chance to do it thing I would wait it also needs a food source -ammonia too.

PS I like the wall by the tank looks sharp :)
Thanks. TOP would be for acroporas. And the mid and bottom for lps maybe.

I know but i thought that cycling will start and In a 2 days all will be set - salt temp and flow.

Which wall? Stripes or the curtains? I hope that background light will cover the frost so it will not be visible
 
After few hours later … the effect is… misty
Added
Salt
Bacteria
Life source
Bio Sand
xport brick is soaking In Bacteria soup.
Ach and frozen shrimp
 

Attachments

  • 2F996656-8B2F-4EBE-AB61-44C8941D9734.jpeg
    2F996656-8B2F-4EBE-AB61-44C8941D9734.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 29
Passing 2 months.
After 2 plagues: Cyano and bacteria bloom. Now water is crystal clear.
Preparing for some corals
 

Attachments

  • d16a3ecfedbbe77d46b652710e892df2.mp4
    3.2 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new