• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ReefBot Lab $850 SOLD

Item Price
$850
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jonty

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
585
Reaction score
461
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ReefBot Lab, in use for 8 months, has had annual service performed (peristaltic pump heads replaced) and comes with six months of supplies (8pcs syringes (replace every 4 months) and 12 needles replace typically every two months) and 20 ml and 60 ml bottles. works perfectly. will ship in the original shipping box; shipping is not included. This unit includes the latest Color Sensor, Stirrer, & LED switch Upgrade kit.
IMG_9829.JPG

IMG_9831.JPG
 
Last edited:
You getting the new one or? I just saw the preorder for it and had never heard of them before.
 
wrong post
 
Last edited:
mis post
 
Bump
 
Yes
 
Minneapolis, unit will ship in original packing.
IMG_9911.jpeg
 
Any difference between this and the new version available for preorder now?
 
It comes with the upgrade kit so no.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new