Reefbot

eric.battani

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
585
Reaction score
208
Location
Toney, Al
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to sell my reefbot. I’d rather not ship it at this point. I don’t have a picture but will try to get one tomorrow. It’s currently not hooked up, but will need the new update. It does not talk with apex but unlike trident it will test pretty much all levels. Located in Hazel Green. Asking $450obo
 
Last edited:
I’m looking to sell my reefbot. I’d rather not ship it at this point. I don’t have a picture but will try to get one tomorrow. It’s currently not hooked up, but will need the new update. It does not talk with apex but unlike trident it will test pretty much all levels. Located in Hazel Green. Asking $450obo
still available? It would require shipping though
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new