ReefBreeders Independence Day SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

This 4th of July Reef Breeders has some amazing deals on lights and pumps!

You can pick one of the following 3 coupon codes to apply to your order:

• 40onthe4thR2R” for $40 off any order over $400
  • 70off700R2R” for $70 off any order over $700
  • Coralbox10R2R” for 10% off all Coral Box Products

Offer Ends July 5th at midnight EST

www.reefbreeders.com/shop/

Coupons only apply to retail sales. Coupons can not be combined. Additional 5% off for veterans and active duty military, contact us for details.

Last edited:

Badguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
" 40onthe4thR2R" did not work "40onthe4th" worked ....for me thank you .Of course without the " " .

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh new website! looks great Logan.
was thinking about an upgrade to a DC- RT pump. this might be a stupid question but why did you stop selling jabao wave makers?
or is coral box the same?

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh new website! looks great Logan.
was thinking about an upgrade to a DC- RT pump. this might be a stupid question but why did you stop selling jabao wave makers?
or is coral box the same?

Coral Box is similar to Jebao- they contract with Jebao for manufacturing, however they have them OEM pumps and they design their own controllers. We have seen a huge increase in quality with the switch to Coral Box- namely by eliminating the issues that jebao pumps had with motor failures. The new controllers manage power inside the controller, while the jebao pumps leave power management to the motor block, which can degrade the fragile wiring within.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Logan thinking about picking up 2 of the Rn-1 for a 36"x24" 90 gal to put on the back wall that 2 of these bad boys would do the trick?
moving tank to new space so would like to keep PH from side of tank if possible...

also is there info on head loss on the DC pumps thinking might pick one up as well but would like to run a manifold for my ATS then up t0 tank. just not sure what to get...
thanks,
D

Badguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reef Breeders Just did an order anyway i could upgrade shipping. Kind of sold my old set today and don't have nothing to set for the meantime.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Logan thinking about picking up 2 of the Rn-1 for a 36"x24" 90 gal to put on the back wall that 2 of these bad boys would do the trick?
moving tank to new space so would like to keep PH from side of tank if possible...

also is there info on head loss on the DC pumps thinking might pick one up as well but would like to run a manifold for my ATS then up t0 tank. just not sure what to get...
thanks,
D

That should be plenty of flow with 2 RN-1s, they have a very wide output so I think it should work in your situation.

Which pump are you looking for head loss on? Attached is a chart with most sizes on it, in Liters Per Hour:

DC Pump Head loss curve.jpg

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear there a bit noise compared to other pumps any feed back on that.
cant decided if I want to add them to the cart or not.

They’ve been quiet in testing so far. Mfg says that magnets need to be aligned, and just make sure the pump is a few inches away from any corners.

Back