ReefBreeders Meridian 35 shallow reef

Cdub925

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2023
Messages
172
Reaction score
95
Location
bay area
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was posted a couple months ago and I thought I sold it locally but what do you know the guy flaked. Here it is again, never ran the light. I have 2 BOT mounts and a manual controller which took almost a month to get cause the guy forgot about my order. $950 for light and mounts I’m in the SF Bay Area.
20261005_174522_0AA5F6E2-BF88-4D9B-9F67-D0D7A5A8CCBC.png


20261005_174522_77E887EA-68CF-4DE8-96E7-191A4BA6FE01.png


20261005_174522_9CF5ECD4-002C-4E74-BC7C-0D6C4F0A8127.png


20261005_174522_FDFB2B2E-3A6F-4DAD-8C7E-1A0030536F70.png


20261005_174522_B34F187D-FBE0-4E4D-89C6-3F7D1B75E787.png


20261005_174522_64D4E10F-B00E-4DF1-B7F1-CF3C93251B97.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new